I post today because I have gone off the wagon a bit. Today I ate a lot of food that I shouldn't have and I didn't really want to walk this morning. It is getting to the point where I am getting bored again with just walking in general. I am going to go to the track tomorrow morning and maybe add some bleacher work to spice it up a bit.
I am saddened because I can't do anything because of my physical disabilities. I have back problems. I know that if I was smaller and stronger in certain areas, I would be able to do more, but I still don't believe that it would allow me to do all the things I would like.
Oh well, I have to suck it up and get moving. This is what I have set out to do and it truly is making me feel a little better. I hope I can keep it up and not get more bored. I still ride my bike as well. Need to get cycling again. It is just a cruiser, but it is perfect for me. I love it.
Well, hope to feel better tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to make a walk more interesting, feel free to let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment