Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The BIG picture...

Well...I am lying here in bed not being able to sleep at all. Don't know what's up with that, but it has given me the opportunity to think through some things. I thought this might be a good idea, but I will definitely need some help. So...here goes...

A little background first. I have always loved sports and similar activities. I just recently obtained my masters in Sports Management. I have been looking for opportunities to build my resume through different things but have not found anything at this point. I am excited, though, to be able to look. I have been thinking recently about how it would look, me getting a sports job. I am an overweight individual. (See "chubby cheeks" below...ha ha.) I have to take control of that...not just for the job but for my health. If I don't...it will just get worse. I believe it will make things better for my new career as well.



So, here is what I ask.

I will post blogs of my days, struggles, hopes, and goals if u will follow me. Maybe with the backing of a strong support group I will meet the goal I reach for. (Of course, I will post other things as well. Get some interest running and all!)

Please help me. :)

Thanks...T.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment